Terms and Conditions
By using our services, you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you should not use our website (hereafter referred to as thehopper.co.uk). We may change or update these terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of thehopper.co.uk means that you accept any new or modified terms. Please check back here from time to time.
Hopper and The Hopper are registered trademarks of Hopper Products Limited. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
Copyright in thehopper.co.uk (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software) is owned by or licensed to the publishers, Hopper Products Limited. All rights are hereby reserved by Hopper Products Limited. Users may access content in thehopper.co.uk solely for their own personal, non-commercial use. Users may not otherwise download or copy, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, modify or show in public any part of thehopper.co.uk without the prior written consent of Hopper Products Limited. If you wish to make inquiries about a licence to reproduce material from thehopper.co.uk, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By posting material on this website, you promise that it does not infringe any third party rights.
By registering, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. Users may only maintain one active registration. By accepting this agreement, you certify that you have no other registration with hopperproducts.co.uk. You may not register a username that contains any reference to a company or website name.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, all of the content on thehopper.co.uk is the property of or has been licensed for use by Hopper Products Limited and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. “Content” means any information, mode of expression, or other material and services found on thehopper.co.uk. This includes discussion boards, chat, software, our writings, graphics and any and all other features found on this website. Our content is intended for individual, personal use only. Any copying, distribution, storing or transmission of any kind, or any sort of commercial use of our content is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission.
We do not warrant that the website, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
If you are dissatisfied with the website or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the website.
Rules on Posting
Here is a quick rundown of what you need to know before making your first post on the forum.
When using this website you agree not to:
1. Use offensive, threatening or defamatory words, pictures or any other content which could upset, annoy, or cause embarrassment.
2. Provoke arguments or re-ignite arguments that have ceased.
3. Use the forums to harass other members, including the use of private information or pictures from social media without permission.
4. Post any copyright-protected material without permission. If in doubt, don’t post it.
5. Post links or images which contain pornographic, violent, racist or sexist material or that could be seen as offensive or unlawful in any way.
6. Use the forum for the purposes of advertising or personal gain or promote events without permission.
7. Choose a username which is the same as a company or trading name.
8. Create multiple profiles or attempt to use any other person’s profile without permission.
9. Name and shame any company with content that could cause damage to their reputation or that could be deemed as libellous or defamatory.
10. Promote charity events, recruit for charitable donations, undertake surveys or seek votes for any form of competition without permission.
If you see any material on our website which you’d like to alert us to, or if you feel you need moderator assistance, please use the ‘report’ button on the top right of the relevant post.
All matters relating to conduct in the forum and compliance with these posting rules will be determined by the moderators. If you wish to speak to someone regarding forum conduct or moderation issues please contact email@example.com
We will take action if these rules are broken so make sure you read them carefully.
These Rules on Posting form part of our Terms and Conditions. Don’t forget to read them!